By involving me as your Toastmaster, you will safe in the knowledge that everything is being taken care of, so that the Hosts and the Bride and Bridegroom can relax and enjoy their 'special day'
For your big day you will have chosen many professional services
(florists, cars, photographer) but the planning and running of the reception is often overlooked. Toastmasters today manage the proceedings so that you do not have to worry about 'what happens next'
As your professional toastmaster I will:
- arrive at the venue at least an hour before you do to check that everything is in order and make any adjustments
- ensure that the room is ready
- liaise with the banqueting manager
- welcome and direct your guests at the reception
- keep guests informed of the proceedings
- give assistance to the photographer and videographer
- organise the receiving line
- announce the entry of the guests of the top table
- announce the entry of the Bride and Bridegroom
- announce/offer grace if required
- introduce the speeches, giving assistance as required
- produce flowers and gifts at the right time
- supervise the special ceremony of cutting the cake
- escort the Bride and Bridegroom from the table
- deal with any last minute requests or changes
I will arrange a meeting prior to your wedding and offer guidance with the planning of your perfect day. Together we will discuss and agree a plan of how you want the reception to run in detail and I will attend to any special arrangements.
not having to worry about
the little details which you
took care of. You set the
tone perfectly providing the formal organisation whilst maintaining an informal approach..'
'....meeting up with you the week before the wedding helped
me to relax. You really calmed me down and assured me
that everything would be fine on the day..'